:Scholarship Exam Rules:
1. The student shall be eligible to get scholarship upto 25% by attending this exam.
2. The Scholarship amount shall be as per the marks that a student secures in the examination.
For example, if a student secures 25/25, he shall be eligible to get a scholarship of 25% on the tuition fees
3. This scholarship shall be separate and can’t be added with any other discount or scholarship schemes.
4. There are 20 Objective questions (MCQ) and one descriptive question. Each objective question carries, 1 mark and the descriptive question carries 5 marks.
5. The decision of the DSC management on any disputes shall be binding on all the students appearing for exams.
Option to revise any rules rests with the management.